Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Frugal in the True Sense...

I believe in being frugal...
really, I do.


But...
 this frugal?
Okay...
so, my husband, who is frugal in the true sense...
didn't see any need in buying more wood for the hen boxes.
He used what we had on hand...
with some old nails picked up off the ground from cottage building days.
He isn't quite finished and...
when he is...
You can bet, I'll give the boxes a prettier look.


In any case...
these two chicks are nearly grown and we are expecting them to...
please do, lay some eggs.


May your day, or night be sweet and gentle.



4 comments :

  1. Frugal is good. I love the way your husband arranged the wood in a checkerboard fashion. Your hens are beautiful and are sure to be producing eggs any day now. Fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the boxes look great just as they are! What does that tell you about me? L.A.Z.Y...

    Blessings, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hubby is so talented to be able to build that. The chickens are so cute!...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like something my husband would do!

    ReplyDelete