Peanut Butter Love...

Are you a peanut butter lover?
I am.
I could sit with a big spoonful, maybe two...
and eat it all by itself.
But, my favorite is homemade peanut butter.


Oh, Foxie.

Yeah, Mom?


Would you like to help mommy shell the peanuts?

Wellllll...I was really hoping you would throw some balls for me.
And, really mommy,  peanut butter isn't my favorite food, especially when it sticks to the roof of my mouth. yuk.


Go on, then girl, and fetch your ball.

*****
I buy raw peanuts and roast them lightly to get the peanut taste going...at about 200* in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
They are then cooled and shelled.


Honey, salt, peanut oil, spoon and a food processor are the added ingredients.
Put the peanuts into the processor and pulse about 20 times...


it should look about so in the photo below...
kind of crumbly but, not smooth, yet.


For every cup of peanuts...
 put in 1/8 tsp sea salt...
1/4 tsp honey...
1/2 tsp peanut oil
Turn the processor on and put in the ingredients...
bringing it to almost smooth.
From there, take a taste and see if you need to add any more of the ingredients to taste.
This is really about how you like your peanut butter to taste...
how thick or thin you want it. 


Once you are satisfied with the taste...
continue processing until smooth.
Optional: if you like chunky peanut butter...
you can add whole peanuts and just give it a few pulses to chop the peanuts into smaller sizes.


Spoon into a super clean jar.


May your day or night be smooth going by God's grace.
 Puppy 2