Chocolate Day, with Avocado...


If you want to make me happy...
just give me chocolate...
which starts out as beautiful colorful pods, by the way


and then...
couple the chocolate with avocado fruit...


and that makes me doubly happy

for a fine dessert worth the last rites of dinner...
this healthy, no need to feel guilty, recipe calls for:

1 quite ripe large avocado (or two small ones), diced
2 oz melted semi-sweet dark chocolate bar
1/4 cup coconut milk
1/4 tsp vanilla extract
2 Tbsp raw honey
pinch of seasalt

put it all into a food processor (or blender) and puree
spoon into whatever serving containers you want...
chill in the fridge for at least an hour...


and I promise...
this absolutely delicious mousse won't taste like avocado...
because even though I love avocado
I love my chocolate mousse to taste like chocolate

so, there you go...
no need to hold back on splurging with this dessert


May your day or night find sweetness in God's grace.