Monday, August 8, 2016

This Blog Situation



Hello, dear Readers.

I wanted to let you all know that my blog has been on hold due to...
camera (and computer) troubles

because I have no working camera...
and we need a new motherboard for the computer...
this blog will continue to stay on hold

I cannot say when posting will continue...
therefore until a decision is made concerning whether...
to hold onto the blog or discontinue it is made...
I will need to say good-bye for now

I do want to say thank you so much for following me...
and for all your lovely comments
they have been a real encouragement to me

Thank you, again!
and I do wish every one of you grace and mercy in the Lord
-jean

6 comments :

  1. I hope you will continue to blog when you can. I've been so inspired by your life style and your love of God.

    Thank you and God's continued blessings on your life ~ FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Jean,
    I (like the previous comment says) I pray that when you are able to continue you will be able to do so. If you feel it is right for you. Our Father will guide you in the right decision / direction for you! The Lord be with you. Sooooo many times reading your posts I just sat there in awe and reflected back on your words, thoughts, insights and inspiration.

    Peace to you,
    Deanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll miss you and your beautiful life, Jean!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too will miss you Jean and your lovely blog. Come back when you can.
    God's blessing to you both dear one.
    Gail.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I post from my phone... I made a new years resolution to rid my life of Microsoft, and have done it. All Android now. I do have an ancient laptop that I could use but haven't.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Jean ~ I do hope and pray all things are well for you and your hubby. Have missed seeing you here in blogland ~ FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete