Sunday, February 20, 2011

Two Minutes to Spare...

still in technical difficulties...
but, we are promised to soon be up and running, again.
I am borrowing time for just a few minutes online...
and will be visiting you all when we are up.
Welcome to the new visitors...
so glad you came.

A view of a northern beach on our island

"The heavens declare the glory of God;
and the firmament sheweth His handwork.
Day unto day uttereth speech,
and night unto night sheweth knowledge".
Psalms 19: 1,2

May God shed grace on you this day, or night.

4 comments :

  1. Beautiful Picture ~Hope those difficulties clear up very soon for you ~Have a wonderful week ~Love Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely. I can't imagine living on an island.

    God bless you.
    Joey

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful photo of the boat on the island. Sigh... We just buried in a ton of snow (15-18") after a brief warm spell. I love winter, really, I do! But, I think I'm ready for spring.

    Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful picture of your island surroundings. Can't wait for you to return, I always look forward to your posts. Hope the tech issues are resolved for you all soon!

    ReplyDelete