Weed Tea...

This isn't something I would drink


But, it's probably healthy...
it is for the plants.


I found this idea from

We are in the processing of giving it a try.
A great way to use all those weeds we never seem to run out of.
After tossing the weeds into a large bucket and filling it with water...
I tie a mesh over it to keep insects and what-nots out of it.

Then, let it steep in the sunshine for about 3 weeks or...
until it no longer gives off an odor.


It turns a pretty green color while steeping and looks like something I juice from my own garden greens.
I used a bucket of it this week that has been steeping for a few weeks.
Watered my garden with it.

My dogs think it is pretty good tasting.
It's probably good for them, too.
A good way to give them some needed green nutrients.


Now, we are waiting to see just how good weed tea is for the gardens.
It's free fertilizer...organic and natural.
The Lord surely knows how to give a good thing.

May your day, or night be filled with something good of the Lord.