Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Bring on the Honey...

Truly, it is a week of honey here on Pilgrim's Farm...

while our newest hive is getting started...


and a fourth at the seaside cottage...

this one below is already calling for another harvest


with a demand for local, raw honey...
there are plenty clients who will become a little sweeter in receiving their share

perhaps, if I can finagle the camera to shoot some harvesting photos...
while helping my own Honey husband...
I'll put a few up on tomorrow's post, Lord willing

for now...
I leave you with another nectar loving pollinator...
beautifully dressed by the hand of God


and if you haven't put in a comment to win a jar of our raw honey...
you can comment on this post ...
or any of this week's post
the winner will be announced next Monday of Feb. 20 


May God show His grace to you this day, or night.


7 comments :

  1. I love seeing your hives! - The butterfly is very beautifully dressed by GOD. Have a wonderful day! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are able to shoot some harvest photos. My bees will be ready at the end of April. I cannot wait to "meet" them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do butterflies and bees get along? I bet butterflies like honey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are very blessed to have your own bees...I hope to someday. I do have an egg customer that barters his honey for eggs...by that I am blessed, but hopefully someday :) Your pictures are always so beautiful! Blessings from Kansas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bees and butterflies seem to get along just fine. But, I've never seen butterflies come around the honey. Maybe it's too sticky for them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you are including the USA I'd love to enter. I've never seen such light yellow color in honey before so pretty.

    Your place is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete