Tuesday, April 24, 2012

A Rose is Better...

Sometimes...
I don't think before I act


something I did in posting the flycatcher video...
the story of a little bird that lost his mate but, gained a new one

although there was nothing graphic or unsavory in the video...


it had a sadness that can give to more sensitive viewers...
I apologize

there was no intention on my part for the disregard of anyone's feelings...
therefore, the post was taken down

if you are interested in seeing it...
you can click the link to take you to the video of The Flycatcher on Youtube

as I said, there is nothing graphic on it...
just photos of my documentation of the flycatcher bird seeking his mate and finding a new one


I think a pretty rose is so much better to offer you on my blog...
so let me show you my newest rose

the fragrance is strong and heavenly...
garbed in a soft medium pink


Blessed is every one that feareth the Lord;
that walketh in His ways.
Psalm 128:1

May the Lord give you grace this day, or night.

4 comments :

  1. Your roses look like ours. Precisely the same color. I didn't watch the video. First I thought it was about Venus Flytraps, but it wasn't, so I didn't

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did get to see your video of the picture documentation, and thought it was extraordinary! To have captured that little nature drama was really incredible. I understand why you took it down, but there was nothing graphic or disturbing, only sad because of learning what nature does in it's everyday reality.

    As usual, your roses are gorgeous! What a beautiful color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The video is an amazing piece of documented nature, life as it really is... moving on after tragedy. It serves no purpose in humans or in wildlife to mourn for longer than necessary. Beautiful and as always you do everything with a genuine kindness in your heart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please do not be so hard on yourself about the video. Your photos were so nice and captured the bewilderment of Mr in an endearing way. Almost any serious bird watcher understands that other birds can also be predators. I regularly watch this online webcam: http://phoebeallens.com There have been many sad, but real life incidents captured... Lizards, crows, babies falling out of the nest. Somewhat like a parable for we humans? Also, the very best has been captured... hummingbird eggs the size of a tic-tac; mama tending, protecting and feeding the babies; siblings crowding each other in the nest as they grow so quickly; babies learning to use their wings, and zip - one day those little hummers lift straight off the nest. It is most amazing - all to God's glory. Which is why I enjoy your blog so very much. You bring us beauty and thoughtfulness and an island perspective many of us will never see in person as well as daily devotion and appreciation for God's creation. God bless you and keep you.

    ReplyDelete