A Matter of Most Importance...

Before I come back to doing regular postings...
a matter of so much importance is on my mind...
and I would like to share it with you through the 3 short videos posted today

John 3:16 is a scripture from the Bible that has been wrested and twisted...
from it's true meaning, confusing many on the true Gospel of Jesus Christ

Mark Kielar gives an excellent explanation on John 3:16 which says...
For God so loved the world,
that He gave His only begotten Son,
that whosoever believes in Him should not perish,
but have everlasting life.

please do watch these videos...
in the light of eternity to come, nothing matters as much as understanding...
the precious, true doctrine of the Saviour, Jesus Christ
if the Lord so opens your eyes, praise Him!
may it be that He will be pleased to do so

with the love of Christ,
jean





For I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Christ:
for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth;
to the Jew first and also to the Greek.
For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith:
as it is written, The just shall live by faith.
Romans 1:16,17

...nevertheless I am not ashamed:
for I know whom I have believed,
and am persuaded that He is able to keep that which I have committed 
unto Him against that day.
2 Timothy 1:12

May the Lord be pleased to shine His Light in you this year.