Mission Accomplished Revealed...



The mission has been accomplished
we can now walk up and down the steps of the cottage during a rain downpour...
and not get soaking wet


our main living area is upstairs...
(while the guest bedroom and it's full bath and laundry room are below)
and we did have quite a time during the heavy rainy season staying dry...
going up and down those steps


so, my husband and our hired hand added the roof over the steps...
and what a difference a few days make


I get good exercise on those steps every day...
and it's a good thing my knees are in great shape, thus far

someday, though, there may come a time when a cottage on the ground...
is better suited to two old people...
(that is, should the Lord bring us to old age)

in the meantime...
the exercise does me good...
and I keep dry when it rains



we've been having a good harvest of eggplants
we have a consistent buyer who owns a restaurant...
and they take all we can grow...
minus a few we eat for ourselves



and although the photo quality leaves much to be desired...
as it was taken in the dusk of evening...
this is just to show off what a great "daddy" Pip is being...
he lets the chicks sleep around him and even up on his back
I do not know if Pip is the sire of these chicks...
and I'm quite sure he doesn't either, but...
yeah, Pip, you good Rooster, you
this makes you a keeper


and this reminds me of the Lord Jesus words of those to whom He reveals wonderful things...

In that hour Jesus rejoiced in spirit, and said,
I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth,
that thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent,
and has revealed them unto babes:
even so, Father;
for so it seemed good in thy sight.
All things are delivered to me of my Father:
and no man knoweth who the Son is, but the Father;
and who the Father is, but the Son,
and he to whom the Son will reveal him.
Luke 10:21-22

May your day or night reveal the wonderful grace of God.