Coconut Oil


I bartered a bottle of raw honey from our hives...
for a bottle of fresh coconut oil with my neighbor


the lady who makes this coconut oil does a beautiful job of it...
she works a lot of coconuts to get this bottle of oil for me...
and I cannot but help admiring the light golden color of it


as silly as it was...
I couldn't help snapping a few shots of it...
there...


here...


and anywhere it looked good

there are plenty of sites on the benefits of coconut oil...
which you can go look up to read more info on it

this is the one oil we use most on Pilgrim's Farm...
for our animals, ourselves, and in the kitchen...
and this month I will post on coconut oil and how we use it...
and also on the tree bark, cinnamon...
and how we harvest this gorgeous spice from the cinnamon tree on Pilgrim's Farm


May your day or night be well oiled in the grace of the Lord.