Night Frock for a Day's End of Farm Frolicking...


this nighttime frock is my latest project

Sewing is a enjoyment that I don't feel guilty in taking the pleasure of...
there is practicality as well as money saving in it.
So, while I have a need for another night frock for the day's end...
I also take advantage of making my own frills and trills to embellish the parts of my wardrobe of my own making.

I do so love simply ruffling and fraying a piece of fabric...
just about any piece of cotton fabric will work.
I have one more frock to make after this one...
and may post it in steps in the next week or two...
sort of a fun "tutorial".
Please do have a great day, or night.

"A foolish woman is clamorous:
she is simple (foolish), and knoweth nothing".
Proverbs 9:13
something for us ladies to think on