Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Good Things...


Went down below the cottage...
to check on the sugar-apples


found a tiny finch nest in one of my cherry trees


chased a butterfly...


till I "caught" it with my camera


and on my way back up to the cottage...
picked some cherries for eating fresh


Sing unto the Lord;
for He hath done excellent things:
this is known in all the earth.
Isaiah 12:5

therefore...

Truly my soul waiteth upon God:
from Him cometh my salvation.
Psalm 62:1

May it be the Lord bless your day, or night with His salvation.

4 comments :

  1. Such beauty and plenty, The Lord is so good!

    Thank you for visiting my daughter Kami's blog and leaving an uplifting comment...it is so very helpful. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh your pictures brings back memories :)

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent butterfly photo.
    I think I asked last year, but those cherries are the multi-seeded Caribbean kind, right?

    ReplyDelete