New Garden Coming...

The chickens are having the last of their scratch and peck days in the new garden area


now that they have fortified the soil with their blessings of back end enrichments


my husband is busy getting the chicken wire up and the boxes built...
and then, he will put a covering on top to protect the plants from too much rain

the rains here tend to be a bit much for some of the more delicate plants during rainy season


he let me go ahead after preparing the first box to put in the first tomato seedlings


I surely am looking forward to sowing some of my favorite greens

my cauliflower, broccoli, lettuce, carrot seeds are all jumping in their packets...
ready to go


But He (Jesus) answered and said,
Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted,
shall be rooted up
Matthew 15:13

Those that be planted in the house of the Lord
shall flourish in the courts of our God
Psalm 92:13

May it be, you are graced by the Lord as one of His plants.