Monday, November 26, 2012

The Day Glows...


While my morning glass of fresh milk glows right along with Foxie...
(she got her share, too and glows with the satisfaction)


the morning is still glowing after last night's moon shine


and after some rain...
the sun shone it's glow here, there and everywhere through the trees


and Shadow boy is sittin' nice and glowing with calmness...
"keeping guard" by the gate


the hibiscus has opened and is glowing it's pretty face toward the mountains


while my husband glows digging up the small yams for today's dinner


and my hens are always glowing to me when they nicely share a nest box...
to lay us more eggs


they gave me a tiny present of a tiny feather left on an egg
honest, I didn't put it there...
but, how glowing!


the egrets that keep company with our cow and her calf...
glow ever so beautifully with their bright yellow eyes and beaks


and my favorite glow of today...
is the milk our Ms. Ruthie Moo Moo gave this morning

all 18 cups of her raw milk are glowing quite wonderfully in the fridge

butter and cheese making in the future, I am hoping


Ho, every one that thirsteth,
come ye to the waters, and he that hath no money;
come ye, buy, and eat;
yea, come, buy wine and milk without money and without price.
Wherefore do ye spend money for that which is not bread?
and your labour for that which satisfieth not?
hearken diligently unto me,
and eat ye that which is good,
and let your soul delight itself in fatness.
Isaiah 55:1,2

May your day or night be filled with the milk and fatness of the Lord's grace.

7 comments :

  1. And now I'm glowing just hearing about it. Thank you for such a beautiful description of the things you are thankful for.
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That milk at the top looks a little green.... Everything else looks good though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, MarkD60; I fixed it a wee bit just for you. I took a bit of color out of the photo and now the milk looks a little healthier. Just blame the lighting and camera : )

      Delete
  3. I love your photography; so glad to have found you on Pinterest!

    I would like to invite you to join me at the Clever Chicks Blog Hop if you can make it. http://www.the-chicken-chick.com/2012/11/clever-chicks-blog-hop-10.html

    I hope to see you there.

    Cheers,
    Kathy Shea Mormino
    The Chicken Chick

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos, Jean... and I agree with Debbie~ I'm glowing just looking at them!
    I like it when I gather eggs and get a feather as a parting gift.... *haha*

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's feels so good to look in your blog and your lovely picture.
    I wish you a really happy day!
    Regards from MICKAN

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hens look so healthy and happy, as do your doggies!

    ReplyDelete