Limin' the Day Away...



This early, grainy, but soft morning...
turned out to be a little hectic for me

our farmhand brought over some of his own bananas...
to take to market with our own bunch...
for a later trip into town today

after some of my chores with the chickens and feeding dogs was done...
I had to have that cup of coffee


Shadow came over to ask for a little attention



our lime trees are hanging low...
with more limes than we can keep up with


so, while we've been filling clients' boxes with them...
I've also been juicing them for lime squash...
and freezing lots for later use when the trees aren't so loaded



and how about them bold chickens thinking they have the right...
to sun themselves on my stair deck!


aren't you girls supposed to be laying some eggs, instead?



as I was saying...


it's a happy blessing of a problem to have too many limes hangin' around


and when they start to yellow...
then you know they are starting to mellow



and...
oh yeah, Ms. Mimi...
did you get curious as to what we're doing here under the citrus trees?
I suppose you aren't all hands for helping pick limes, are you?



one of the many buckets of limes we've picked in the last week



'course...
as pretty as limes are...



they taste even better as Pilgrim's Farm coconut and lime pudding


May your day or night find sweet blessings in God's grace.