Friday, January 20, 2012

Green, and yet, Gray....



Although, it is green outside...
yet, the day has started in gray


and while the rains are blurring the blooms on the Gloria Cedar tree...
the garden is wet with with the teardrops of the clouds


no...
I do not feel tempted to go out from the shelter of the cottage


for the tropical breeze is brushing down from the rainforest...
a little too cool...
while the comfort of the cottage beckons me to stay


my dog knows...
so while she is doing the comfort thing...


I talk to you from my blog...
and wish you

a day, or night of God's gracious comfort in His love

6 comments :

  1. I would be curling up next to the sleeping dog(Roxie?), on a day like today. Looks like she has a good plan. Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a nice day to be inside looking out!..What a beautiful view to be enjoying! I like the blurred picture of the tree! What a lovely flowering tree! ...and the sweet little bird on your header. Your garden revamp sounds exciting...I love to see the pictures of all you are doing!
    May the Lord bless you and prosper your work for His glory!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for coming by and being an encouragement about the chickens. I have to tell you there was another neighboring farm family who's dogs came and got a lot of our chickens last year and our ducks and her baby big ducks. It was horrible how they treated us, but we were not unkind back. this time it was another farmer who loved Jesus and their dogs got loose. It happens. They were so kind to us as you read! Loved it. Your blog is so pretty! Loved the doves in the last post!

    See that Our Crazy Farm loves you also!

    Hugs from my farm to your lovely farm. I wish I could come and visit it! Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely PC. We are finally having some rain right tonight in Nevada! We've had the driest winter since the 1800's. A raging fire destroyed 20 homes here yesterday. I LOVE your green!

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cool farm. I would love to be able to grow the things you can. While I live in a relatively warm area its too cold for tropical plants.

    ReplyDelete