Roses & Honey...

When I picked up my latest rose bush at the nursery...


I had no clue what color would burst from this bush


well...
I now have my answer...
and isn't it just gorgeous?


so I'm a sucker for pink roses...
any shade of pink will do

and may it bloom more roses in the near future


if you haven't done so...
please do leave a comment on any of this week's posts to enter the drawing for...
Pilgrim's Farm raw honey
you only need to enter once


tomorrow  (Saturday, Feb. 18) will be the last day to enter
we will do the drawing this weekend...
and the winner announced on Monday, Feb. 20
you can enter from anywhere in the world...
as long as your country accepts gifted imported raw honey
please check with your postal or customs service to find out

and also tomorrow, I will post showing the actual jar in the drawing...
which is not the one in the above photo but...
it's just as nice and is re-usable as a preserve jar



May you have a beautiful day, or night by God's grace.