Tuesday, July 31, 2012

For Just a Little While...

The month of August has projects for me to fulfill...


and because I'd very much like to get them done...
my little friend above, and I are taking a blog break

I may not be on the computer much...
so if you ask a question...
I beg you to have some patience with me

If the Lord is pleased to...
blogging will be part of my schedule again...
September 3...
and truly, I hope you will be back to look me up again

my first post in September will be a short tour by video of our Pilgrim's Cottage...

in the meanwhile...

But God forbid that I should glory,
save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ,
by whom the world is crucified unto me,
and I unto the world.
For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth any thing,
nor uncircumcision,
but a new creature.
And as many as walk according to this rule,
peace be on them, and mercy, and upon the Israel of God.
Galatians 6:14-16


I hope and pray that God will show His mercy and grace to you

13 comments :

  1. Have a blessed time while aways from the blog:) We look forwards to your return. The birdie sure is cute!
    In Him, Deanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be looking forward to the video tour and maybe some pictures of your finished projects? We all need a break from the computer from time to time. May the Lord grant you the energy and good health for your tasks and a blessing while you're at it ~smile~.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will miss you Jean. But I really look forward to your video! If you're not too busy, please drop me a quick note. :) We're in Houston now. It's very hot and HUMID!
    May the Lord bless your time off and may you come "back" refreshed!
    With love, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jean..
    I will miss you, but I understand completely.
    Looking forward to the video.

    Take care of you and yours!

    Smiles :)
    Kerin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Asking the Lord to give you a sweet time! It will be so fun to see your video!Hugs and may the Lord refresh you and your "sweet man"!

    Hugs from my farm to yours and may their be Peace On YOU! Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, one more thing........YOU WIll be missed!!!!! Hugs again, me

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a great vacation...
    Rest..
    Dream..
    Enjoy...

    See you in September...

    Cheers!
    Linda :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. you will be missed! excited about your video that is coming! God bless and keep you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a great blog break, and looking forward to seeing the video.

    Jen @ Muddy Boot Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  10. Enjoy your break and be refreshed.The pictures are absolutely gorgious.
    Just checking back for any new posts you may have written.
    I’ve been a follower on your blog for a while now (actually one of your first)and would like to invite you to visit and perhaps follow me back. Sorry I took so long for the invitation.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looking forward to see you here again :)

    ReplyDelete