His Tender Rains...


During the night, the Lord looked down and saw...
our need for some rain on our little island


He opened up the heavens above Pilgrim's Farm and watered our gardens for us


at first, He brought the rains down fast and hard, and along with that rain...


God sent His thunder and lightening to remind us that He is still in charge


then, after a little time...
He withdrew His thunder and lightening...
and sent a soft, gentler rain to remind us of His love and mercy


and our gardens were quenched of their thirst

and the Lord said,
Give ear, O ye heavens, and I will speak;
and hear, O earth, the words of my mouth.
My doctrine shall drop as the rain,
my speech shall distil as the dew,
as the small rain upon the tender herb,
and as the showers upon the grass:
Because I will publish the name of the Lord:
ascribe ye greatness onto the Lord.
Deuteronomy 32:1-3

May the Lord rain His mercies and grace on you.