It's a Corny Day...

I do love corn still on it's cob...
fresh picked off the stalk...
and eaten raw right out of it's husk
We've got corn ready for harvesting...
and you can bet, I'll be taking some for ourselves...
before they get to market

With a corn field right out our side yard...
it just takes a few steps down the hill...
for these real beauties

Don't you wish you had hair like that...?
and see the one below...?
my baby picture shows me with hair like that!
my Mom said she could never do anything with it
I still can't do anything with my hair :(

You can see the cottage from the corn field...

Foxie and I kept going down the field...
picking...
and then, got sidetracked

the goat...
our farmhand's goat who enjoys the jungle below our farm...
well...she sure likes corn on the cob, too...
so, I gladly fed her a couple

And, still being sidetracked from corn picking...
We took my rock path into the cacao grove

and, came upon our Ms. MooMoo...
who gave Foxie a suspicious glare...
and me a curious look (I'll take the curious look over the glare)

Heading back to the corn field...
we stopped by the bee hive...
it was looking busy with bees...
so we kept our distance

I love this spot below...
where a grove of trees give an umbrella of shade

I picked a couple leaves for tea...
and took the corn up to the cottage

And, when I pulled the husks from the corn...
oh my! I just couldn't wait...
to sink my teeth into it
Sweet, tender and juicy...
just like it promised!
How I wish to share it with you...
it's always more fun when sharing with others

May you have a wonderful day, or night  Corn